Unfortunately, we do not support users/investors residing in the following countries:
- North Korea
Investor from any of the above countries will see his/her application rejected when registering the digital identity platform.
In addition, Fusang supports investors from the People's Republic of China and the United States with the following restrictions:1. People's Republic of China
- An investor is required to submit his/ her passport for identity verification during the onboarding process. A permanent identity card is NOT ACCEPTED by the platform.
- If an investor would like to submit a bank statement as proof of address, please ensured it MUST be an offshore bank statement (the address MUST be an offshore address).
- Fusang DO NOT accept any deposits and withdrawals from/ to ALL People's Republic of China ONSHORE financial institutions and 3rd party transfer
- A U.S person(1), U.S. Indicia(2) and Legal Entity(3) is required to provide additional information and documents (include U.S. tax forms, also referred to W forms) before onboarding to Fusang.
- Fusang team will either send an investor the relevant forms or direct the investor to a website where an investor can download the forms.
(1) U.S person including
- A U.S. citizen or residence individual or Greencard holder
(2) U.S Indicia including
- Identification of the Account Holder as a U.S. citizen or resident
- Unambiguous indication of a U.S. place of birth
- Current US mailing or residence address (including a U.S. post office box)
- Current US telephone number
- Any statements showing fund transfer to an account maintained in the U.S.
- A power of attorney granted to a person with a U.S address
- An “in care of” or a “hold mail” address that is the sole address with respect to the investor
(3) Legal Entity
- Any company that is U.S. incorporated or with the U.S. address
- A passive Non-U.S. legal entity with U.S. Beneficiary Owner
Please take note that Fusang is not in the position to advice your classification.