FSC Digital Shares
Deposits and Withdrawals
Facts You Should Know
I lost my phone, how do I get my 2FA code now?
2FA code for FUSANG Vault (FSV) & FUSANG Digital Identity (FDI):
- You need to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting for QR Code to be re-sent to your email registered with FDI / FSV.
- You will receive an email from email@example.com.
- Upon receiving the email with QR Code, you can use the Google Authenticator app on your existing or new smartphone to scan the QR Code in the email to get the 6 digits 2FA code.
2FA code for FUSANG Exchange (FSX):
- You need to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to reset your FSX Trading Account’s 2FA Code.
- You will receive an email with the proposed date and time for us to get on a call with you via Zoom for verification purposes.
- When you receive the call on your registered mobile phone number with the caller ID +65 3165 1065, please accept the call, then press 1 to join the meeting.
- Once the verification is done in the Zoom call, we will reset your FSX Trading Account’s 2FA code.
- Now you may use the Google Authenticator app on your existing/new smartphone to scan the QR Code that will appear on your FSX Account login screen after you have entered the Email and Password.
The FSX 2FA code will only appear once during login after being reset and you should take note of the provided Recovery Code that appears alongside the QR Code.
Should you require further assistant, please do not hesitate to contact us.