Unfortunately, due to regulatory reasons, we do not support users/investors residing in the following countries:
- North Korea
- People's Republic of China
We're sorry investors from any of the above countries will see their account application rejected.
In addition, Fusang supports investors from the United States with the following restrictions:
- A U.S person(1), U.S. Indicia(2) and Legal Entity(3) is required to provide additional information and documents (include U.S. tax forms, also referred to W forms) before onboarding to Fusang.
- Fusang team will either send an investor the relevant forms or direct the investor to a website where an investor can download the forms.
- (1) U.S person including
- A U.S. citizen or residence individual or Green card holder
- (2) U.S Indicia, i.e. Non U.S. citizen who holds one of the following:
- Identification of the Account Holder as a U.S. citizen or resident
- Unambiguous indication of a U.S. place of birth
- Current US mailing or residence address (including a U.S. post office box)
- Current US telephone number
- Any statements showing fund transfer to an account maintained in the U.S.
- A power of attorney granted to a person with a U.S address
- An “in care of” or a “hold mail” address that is the sole address with respect to the investor
- (3) Legal Entity
- Any company that is U.S. incorporated or with the U.S. address
- A passive Non-U.S. legal entity with U.S. Beneficiary Owner
Please take note that Fusang is not in the position to advice your classification.